This is just Pikkdogs here to make a special announcement.
Don’t get your hopes up, I’m not retiring.
But, I guess you could say I’m retiring for one week.
Ed and I are proud to announce that during the week of August 8th-14th, www.onehitko.com will be introducing its first “Guest Writer Week.” During this week you will read articles from people who have never written on this site before. The writers will be from all different areas of expertise. From Nationals winners to league leaders, Guest Writer Week will have it all.
Ed and I have been working really hard on this week to try to get the best writers, and I think I can say that we got one of the best and most diverse groups of writers ever assembled for one week of articles. The authors who have currently signed on for Guest Writer Week are, in no practicular order:
- Alan Traxler – Ann Arbor’s League Leader and player in Michigan.
- Jay Hornung – the 3rd place finisher of Worlds in 2009 and winner of too many other tournaments to mention. He writes the “Jay’s Gym” article on sixprizes.com.
- Kyle Sucevich – also known as “Pooka,” he is the 2009 U.S. Nationals 1st place winner, finished in the top 4 in 2010, and got second place in 2011. He currently is one of the masterminds of the show “The Top Cut.” It can be found on www.thetopcut.net.
- Michael Slutsky – Competitive player in the Minneapolis area.
- Jordan Baker – Member of Team Warp Point and competitive player in the Detroit Area.
Adam Capriola – Adam has many accomplishments including multiple Nationals top cuts (most recently this year) and multiple Worlds invites. Oh, and he has a little website you may have heard of called www.sixprizes.com.
- Radu C. – Competitive player in the Minneapolis area. He top cut in this year’s U.S. Nationals and has won many other tournaments. He also has competed in Worlds. He has the distinction of being the first player I have ever lost to, which doesn’t really matter that much to anyone but me.